You'll need 4 or more players for this game: the more of you there are, the longer the game will take though, so 6 is probably the optimum number, but as many as 8 could work. If there are more of you, split into two groups to keep things manageable.
As with many other short games on this blog, the first thing you need is a situation, but pick something unusual rather than mundane, such as:
- A board meeting for a company in dire straits.
- A parlour where the detective has gathered all the suspects in a murder.
- A team changing room at half-time.
- A family therapy session.
- A dorm in a prisoner-of-war camp.
- A political leader's office at a time of crisis.